JEWAR PUBLIC SCHOOL, which is GOING TO BE affiliated FROM C.B.S.E. This temple of learning which is cosmopolitan in outlook and co-educational in character, destined to forge ahead with studies, aims at producing scholars by imparting education in conformity with high ideals of truth, tolerance, selfless services and devotion. The school is housed in excellent building to cater to the educational needs of all sections of the society.
This institution, though, still in its infancy and feeling its way, has great and grand promises in store. Constructive suggestions for further development and improvement will be thankfully entertained.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
1. To get self-actualization as education provider.
2. To produce intelligent, capable, confident self and dependent morally up-right citizens with a high sense of integrity, fellow feeling and who are fully aware of the value of success and quality in life.
3. To provide proper environment for physical, mental, emotional and psychological growth thereby providing life skill education to equip them to face the multifarious competitive world.
4. To preserve cultural heritage of India.
5. To provide student centered curriculum for creating interest in studies.
6. To provide the holistic growth of the child's personality where the educational programme is output -oriented.
7. To develop in the student, a true standard of morality, culture and character as taught by sages and saints of the world.
8. To create peaceful atmosphere, which allows greater absorption with less distraction.
9. To give emphasis on disciplined personality, cultural activities and public speaking. Use of innovative, modern and psychological teaching methodology by a team of well-qualified, trained and experienced teachers.
10. To inculcate truth, goodness and beauty using friendly relation between teacher and students.
11. To organize seminars, group discussions, debates, educational tours, creative activities, case study, decision making, practice extempore coping with stress etc..